Welcome to my Roblox news website!

I'm 4erfourer @ ROBLOX! Want to message me? Send me a FR then after I accept it you can message me!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Revisitng the "Old" Roblox!

Ever wanted to see what it was like in 2007 with the circle studs!? Or do you remeber the circle studs and want them back? Well I can tell you how to get them back!
  • Download this picture:
  • And go to this link under YOUR computer.
  • C:\Users\Change this text to whatever your comp name is\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\Go to the most recent version\content\textures
  • Then towards the bottom you'll see a pic. called surfacesAlpha, replace that picture with the first pic on this blog post.
  • Also you can mess around with other textures in that folder just don't resize any.
  • If you don't like your textures or if you've messed up, don't worry, just reinstall ROBLOX.
  • I suggest that you copy that folder and paste a copy of it on your computer or to a flash drive so when the next version of ROBLOX comes out, all you need to do is just copy and paste it to where it once was.
Heres a picture of what crazy retextures I've done with that:

Thanks for checking out another one of my posts!
-4erfourer-

No comments:

Post a Comment